Affiliate Program for BK8Asia
Every business today is going online, and making money online has become one of the most reliable ways to create financial freedom in the 21st century. Here at BK8Asia, we welcome bloggers, YouTubers, Vloggers, and other creatives who want to use our affiliate marketing program to make some extra money.
All you have to do is find creative ways of sharing a link to our website, and we shall pay you a commission when someone places a bet with us through your link. Lets now dig a little deeper on more details about this program.
What is an Affiliate Program?
Like I have briefly described above, an affiliate program is a partnership we make with different stakeholders who are willing to market our services using URL links to our website. In this case, you will refer online casino players to any of the games, and we shall pay a commission that will be a percentage of net profit they generate for us.
How to make Profits?
To get started making profits using our affiliate program, you need to first of all register with us. To register for our affiliate program, fill in the affiliate application form below, and provide all the information required. The information needed is just your username and password. You will also be able to see your automatically generated affiliate ID in the very last text box.
Note down your affiliate ID because it will be needed at some point. This unique affiliate code is what differentiates you from the rest of our affiliate partners. For every link you share, our system will differentiate it from links from other partners using this unique code.
How to Start?
The best way to earn from this program is by creating creative content targeting online casino players. You can do this through a blog, a YouTube channel, podcasts, etc. If you choose to go for written content, you will have to create a website/blog where you can share content with your audience and then add links to our website.
If you decide to go for Video content, you will most likely have to open a YouTube channel where you can share content about online casinos and then creatively request your audience to visit our website. Don’t forget to share the link to our site in your video description. For podcasts, you can choose to use your website, or any other well known audio platforms like Spotify or Apple podcasts.
Pro Tip: Avoid spamming your audience with emails and messages containing our link as this will be a turn off to most of them.
How to Develop?
Developing your affiliate marketing business will largely depend on the following factors that you have to give your attention all the time.
1. Traffic that views your content: Your number one goal while starting to create content for this affiliate program is getting traffic to view your content on a more regular basis. Generating lots of traffic will give you more chances of getting conversion hence earning more commission at the end of the day.
2. The quality of traffic: Getting traffic alone is not enough to make you the money you need. What matters most is getting conversions. The quality of traffic is the ratio of conversions to the total number of people that view your content. You should monitor this ratio if you want to grow your business. If you realize the number of people that click the links and go-ahead to play games are few, then you may have to revise your target audience.
3. The net profit your referrals generate: The more the profit your referrals make for us, the more the commission you will earn. This means best referrals are those that stake higher sums of money, and as a marketer, you need to find creative ways of making your content get to such people.
How to Earn Commission?
Like I have shared above, the process you go through to earn a commission is pretty simple. Simply register with us by filling the below affiliate application form and then providing your information. After registering, our affiliation program executives will contact you within 3 working days. You will then share a link to our website within your creative content to direct your audience to our website. The commission you will earn will be as a result of the net profit the players you referred generate for BK8Asia.
Here is How the Commission is Computed.
Below is a breakdown of how the commission you earn is computed.
Table of Commission percentages as per stake and number of active players
|Total Member Loss (USD)||Total Active Player||Commission Rate|
|1 & above||< 5||12%|
|1 – 15,000||>= 5||28%|
|15,001 & above||>= 5||40%|
In the table above;
- Total member Loss refers to the amount of money the player you referred lost while playing any of the games on BK8Asia. The more the losses your referrals make, the higher the commission percentage.
- Active players refer to the number of players that are actively playing within a certain month. This means, the more the active players you have from your referrals, the higher the commission percentage
- You also need to note that Poker is not included in the commission plan shared in the above table and will not be taken into account.
- The monthly commission rate (%) is determined based on the number of Total Member Loss and Total Active Player; whichever requirement to be fulfilled first. Affiliates will remain at the lower tier of the commission rate for the following month until successfully fulfilling both requirements needed to move on to the following tier.
- All affiliates are subjected to a promotion bonus/rebate cost incurred during member acquisition. The cost will be deducted from the revenue by the end of the month. The following costs may also be included; Promotion Bonuses, Transaction Fees, and Royalty Fees.
Below is an example of how the commission is computed using the figures shared in the table above.
In this example, we shall consider both the positive and negative revenue. Positive revenue is gained when BK8Asia makes a net profit off your referrals and negative revue happens when BK8Asia makes a loss off your referrals.
In this example we shall consider the members total loss to be USD 15,000 and total fees of USD 1,500. Here is how the positive revenue will be computed.
Member total Lose = USD 15,000
Total Fees = USD 1,500
Commission = (Member total lose – Total Fees) x Commission rate %
(USD 15,000 – USD 1,500) x 40% = USD 5,400 (Commission)
In this example, we shall consider the total members win after a month to be USD 15,000 and total fees to be USD 1,500. The negative revenue will be calculated as follows.
Member total Win = USD15,000
Total Fees = USD 1,500
Carry forward = (Member total Winning – Total Fees) x Commission rate %
(USD -15,000 – USD 1,500) x 40% = USD – 6,600 (Carry forward)
Please note that Negative revenue for any given month will be carried forward to the following month and it will be deducted off your positive revenue.
Besides our direct affiliate commissions, we also pay a commission when members invite more people to join our affiliate program. Affiliate partners who invite more people to join our affiliate marketing program will earn 10% of the commission the person they referred to earns.
Here is an example of how your total commission at the end of the month will be calculated.
For instance, if you made a direct commission of $5,000 and all then referred two other people that made a commission of say $2000 and $4000 respectively. Here is how the system will calculate your total commission;
Total Commission = Direct Commission + (Sub-affiliate’s Commission*10%)
=$5000 + [($2000 + $4000) *10% ]
Total commission = $5000 + $600 = $5600
Commission Payment Method
Your commission will be paid using the following procedures
- All Referral Commission Payments will be due and paid in the currency which was selected when your affiliate account was first set up (available for currency such as MYR / IDR and THB only).
- The commission will be computed once in a month and will release within the 5th – 7th of the month.
- The commission will be deposited into your bank account within 3 working days after the request of withdrawal is submitted.
- There is a minimum amount of withdrawal (MYR100 / THB1000 / IDR1000). Any amount below this threshold will be carried forward to the next month.
- We retain the right to change the Referral Commission percentage and method of calculation of the Referral Commission as we wish.
- BK8Asia reserves the right to alter or amend and/ or add any of the terms mentioned above as we deemed fit.
- BK8Asia reserves the right to cancel the affiliate account at any point of time without prior notice in the event the affiliate’s performance does not meet our expected quotas at a given period.